Manage accounts, enable fast payments.
About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — the hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
Hedera is ambitious and fast-paced. We balance our enthusiasm with a measured approach to risk, and are well capitalized having raised over $100-million. Today, our team consists of more than 60 talented individuals, including many of the best minds in the industry. We are proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork.
We are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Join us and say, “Hello future.”
About The Role:
Hedera is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to join our Research and Development team. Our managers must have experience building applications, but also in bringing out the best in people. Our work is collaborative; our Engineering Manager must be an effective communicator and collaborate well across the firm.
- Coordinate design, development, testing and deployment of various aspects of the Hedera Hashgraph Platform.
- Provide leadership, communications and coordination to our Research and Development teams.
- Drive the implementation of large-scale, cross-functional features across departments.
- Partner with Product and Business Development managers to align and prioritize work product and schedules.
- Work with HR on the full life-cycle of recruiting and onboarding.
- Experience managing high performing engineering teams in high-performance architecture systems
- Startup experience and/or comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to learn new technologies and domains quickly
- Comfort working across functional divisions
- A grasp of Computer Science fundamentals
- A background in Java and some knowledge of ecosystem of libraries and tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to Blockchain technologies a plus
- 3-5 year experience as a manager
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science a plus