Manage accounts, enable fast payments.
About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — the hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
Hedera is ambitious and fast-paced. We balance our enthusiasm with a measured approach to risk, and are well capitalized having raised over $100-million. Today, our team consists of more than 60 talented individuals, including many of the best minds in the industry. We are proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork.
We are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Join us and say, “Hello future.”
- Develop various aspects of the continuous deployment pipelines
- Deploy and manage server clusters on both AWS and Google Cloud
- Develop all infrastructure as code
- Establish best practice documentation for server configuration and security
- Strong grasp of Computer Science fundamentals including concurrency, performance optimization, and reusability
- Deep knowledge of test-driven software development processes and continuous integration tools and systems including:
- AWS and gcloud CLI
- Bash and python scripting
- Experience with Java application management and tuning
- Deep knowledge of monitoring and logging tools
- Strong engineering principles and processes aimed at developing simple, modular and high-quality code
- Preferably 10+ years hands-on coding with architectural design experience, but would consider someone with lesser experience with the right combination of skills.
Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in a Computer Science or related discipline (preferably from a high-credentialed school).