Manage accounts, enable fast payments.
About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — the Hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
Hedera is ambitious and fast-paced. We balance our enthusiasm with a measured approach to risk, and are well capitalized having raised over $100-million. Today, our team consists of more than 60 talented individuals, including many of the best minds in the industry. We are proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork.
We are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Join us and say, “Hello future.”
About the Role:
As a Senior Account Executive at Hedera, you will be entrusted to build and manage long-term relationships with some of the largest enterprises in the world while applying your expertise in the business applications of Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) to strategically identify and engage in opportunities to sell and oversee the implementation of Hedera products and services.
Senior Account Executives are given a high level of autonomy to creatively engage with potential customers and are expected to show initiative and self-sufficiency. As a Senior Account Executive, you will be part of the team responsible for achieving sales and profitability objectives for the company.
We are looking for someone that:
- A passion for emerging technologies, experience working with blockchain or DLT
- 3 plus years of experience working in a product, business development or sales role at a technology, Software as a Service (SaaS), or blockchain/DLT based company
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop a strong relationship with functional leaders to solving business challenges, identifying opportunities for growth, and drive efficiency and effectiveness across the organization.
- Entrepreneurial thinking to, identifying opportunities for growth
- Ability to excel in customer outreach and deal with customer objections
- Leading the development of portfolio-specific goals based on the company’s vision and values and responsible for tracking progress of portfolio goals
- Regular attendance to conferences and various industry events where networking is critical
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree is a plus
- Competence in Microsoft Office applications, experience with Salesforce and visualization software is a plus
- Demonstrated track record in winning new business and maintaining relationships with decision makers
- Ability to travel about 30% of the time to events and client onsite visits
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines