Manage accounts, enable fast payments.
About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — the Hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
Hedera is ambitious and fast-paced. We balance our enthusiasm with a measured approach to risk, and are well capitalized having raised over $100-million. Today, our team consists of more than 60 talented individuals, including many of the best minds in the industry. We are proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork.
We are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Join us and say, “Hello future.”
About the Role:
As a Mobile Application developer you will be designing, developing and testing mobile applications including the Hedera mobile wallet.
You will be responsible for:
- Support the entire application lifecycle
- Develop and test mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms
- Develop libraries, frameworks, and tools
- Contribute with the designing, testing, releasing and application support
- Work closely with the product and design teams to gather requirements
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to optimize performance
- Identify and plan the design and development of key features such as, but not limited to, ability to check balance and transaction history
- Stay up to date with requirements and deadlines
- 3 plus years of experience developing mobile applications in iOS and or Android platforms
- Proficient in mobile application development languages, frameworks, tools, libraries, and processes
- Proficiency in mobile development languages for both iOS (Objective-C and Swift) and/or Android (Java) platforms
- Strong background in Computer Science fundamentals
- Familiarity with security principles, cryptographic tools and libraries
- Experience with test-driven software development processes and continuous integration tools and systems
- Strong ability and willingness to quickly adapt to a complex and changing environment
- Self-motivated, independent and driven with an attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent work experience
- Portfolio of released applications in app stores is a plus