About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — the hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
Hedera is ambitious and fast-paced. We balance our enthusiasm with a measured approach to risk, and are well capitalized having raised over $100-million. Today, our team consists of more than 60 talented individuals, including many of the best minds in the industry. We are proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork.
We are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Join us and say, “Hello future.”
About The Role:
As a Solutions Architect for Hedera, your job is to equip the developer community, partner industry and pre-sales leaders with the ability to position Hedera as the best in class public distributed ledger. You will lead learning and project planning workshops and also provide in-depth knowledge of the Hedera technology stack in support of events and technical discussions. Your focus is on serving local, national, and international developer communities, partners and enterprises.
You may find yourself doing all of the following:
- Defining industry & use case best practices
- Formalizing customer engagement models & artifacts
- Delivering successful partner and end-customer workshops
- Supporting client and partner discovery calls
- Engaging and enabling developers through community channels like Discord
- Participate in and record educational podcasts and video tutorials
- Speak at technical Meetups and conferences where possible
- Play the role of Product Expert in relation to any formal certification / education initiatives
A Hashgraph Solutions Architect should be able to lean on his or her vast technical knowledge, extensive experience and general engineering prowess to effectively assist projects and make suggestions or recommendations for improvements.
- Solid and diverse engineering skills. You also have a finger on the pulse of current development technologies across several platforms
- You are a friendly and approachable person, and also a great mentor
- Willingness to travel anywhere our communities live a few times every quarter and stay productive and professional on the road
- Ability to work irregular hours and some weekends to support conferences, user groups, and other developer events
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction
- Very social: the best connections and opportunities are discovered by getting out and talking to people. This is something you should do well
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently on your own without much oversight
Other skills that are great to bring with you but we can also help you develop include:
- Existing skills working with systems integrators and major enterprise software vendors
- Existing leadership and service in developer communities
- Technical writing skills as demonstrated via blog posts and other written work
- Willingness to take the stage is essential for inspiring developers. A Developer Advocate needs to deliver presentations that are effective and respectful of an audience's time and attention
- A deep industry specialty and network is strongly preferred
- An active GitHub account demonstrative of your technical abilities and interests