About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — the hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
Hedera is ambitious and fast-paced. We balance our enthusiasm with a measured approach to risk, and are well capitalized having raised over $100-million. Today, our team consists of more than 60 talented individuals, including many of the best minds in the industry. We are proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork.
We are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Join us and say, “Hello future.”
About The Role:
The Director of Institutional Relationships will report to the President and support him in building and managing relationships with the investment community.
Hedera has a strong institutional investor base, and when our token trades, our investor base will increase substantially. Maintaining and building close, active relationships with all of the top crypto funds and investors worldwide is critical. The Director of Institutional Relationships will be responsible for day-to-day relationship management with many of these investors.
Investors will have a wide range of sophistication and differing knowledge of our firm and its technology. Education will be a key part of the role and cover both technical details as well as governance. The Director of Institutional Relationships must be passionate about the space, have technical knowledge of our protocol, be an excellent communicator, and be personable enough to work well with global investors.
This job is right for you if you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and fast-moving environment, and exercise good judgment consistently. You are creative, a strong written and verbal communicator, with outstanding administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to balance multiple priorities. You are capable of working independently on projects, from conception to completion, as well as working under pressure. You can be counted on to handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Research, target and build relationships with the global investor community
- Understand the concerns, priorities, nuances and biases of the community
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the market sentiment
- Educate investors about the space and about Hedera Hashgraph
- Host and run learning events
- Communicate company updates and help drive initiatives
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on investor issues and concerns
- Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Keep the President informed and help him prioritize his time with investors
- A passion for the space
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with diverse stakeholders, including staff, senior management, and external partners and customers
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to achieve performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Must be a self-learner and a quick study
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development