Verifiable timestamps and ordering of events.
About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — the hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
Our team consists of many of the best minds in the industry. We are proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork. We are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Join us and say, "Hello future."
About The Role:
As a Developer Advocate for Hedera, your job is to equip the Hedera Council members, clients, developer community, partner industry and pre-sales leaders with the ability to position Hedera as the best-in-class public distributed ledger. You will lead learning and project planning workshops and also provide in-depth knowledge of the Hedera technology stack in support of live deployments, events and technical discussions. Your focus is on serving local, national, and international developer communities, partners and enterprises.
You may find yourself doing all of the following:
- Defining industry and use case best practices
- Formalizing customer engagement models and artifacts
- Delivering successful partner and end-customer workshops
- Supporting client and partner discovery calls
- Engaging and enabling developers through community channels like Discord
- Participating in and recording educational podcasts and video tutorials
- Speaking at technical Meetups and conferences
- Playing the role of 'product expert' in relation to any formal certification or education initiatives
A Hashgraph Developer Advocate should be able to lean on his or her vast technical knowledge, extensive experience and general engineering prowess to effectively assist projects and make suggestions or recommendations for improvements.
- Solid and diverse engineering skills, with a finger on the pulse of current development technologies across several platforms
- Friendly and approachable; a great mentor
- Willingness to travel anywhere our communities live a few times every quarter
- Ability to work irregular hours and some weekends to support conferences, user groups, and other developer events
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction
- Very social, a willingness and desire to make connections while meeting and talking with people
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Other skills that are great to bring with you but that we can help you develop:
- Existing skills working with systems integrators and major enterprise software vendors
- Existing leadership and service in developer communities
- Technical writing skills as demonstrated via blog posts and other written work
- Willingness to take the stage is essential for inspiring developers. A Developer Advocate needs to deliver presentations that are effective and respectful of an audience's time and attention
- A deep industry specialty and network is strongly preferred
- An active GitHub account demonstrative of your technical abilities and interests