Verifiable timestamps and ordering of events.
About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology - the hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world's first mass-adopted distributed public ledge because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
Our team consists of many of the best minds in the industry. We are proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork. We are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Join us and say, “Hello future.”
About The Role:
- Develop automated framework for running system-wide end-to-end test suits of the Hedera stack that includes the platform, Hedera services layer, GRPC and REST APIs, SDKs, application components (middleware), wallets and other integrations.
- Hedera network is a distributed system with platform and services software running on various geographically distributed nodes, and the mirror nodes. This job would require detailed performance profiling of various components of this distributed system.
- Develop test infrastructure (functionality tests, negative tests and performance tests), reporting mechanism and automate the process.
Skills and Qualities Needed:
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient in end-to-end testing frameworks
- Proficient in automation using ansible and terraform
- Proficient in HCL, Bash, Python, GoLang
- Experience in smoke testing, feature testing, negative testing, performance testing is highly desired
- Experience in distributed systems is highly desired
- Experience in blockchain technologies such as wallets is a +
- Familiarity with test-driven software development processes and continuous integration tools and systems
- Strong ability and willingness to quickly adapt to a complex and changing environment
- Self-motivated, independent and driven with an attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent work experience