Verifiable timestamps and ordering of events.
About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — the hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
Our team consists of many of the best minds in the industry. We are proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork. We are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Join us and say, “Hello future.”
About The Role:
- Develop and test backend components in Java
- Develop and test GRPC and REST APIs
- Build sample/demo applications to demonstrate value and strength of Hedera mirror nodes and the Hashgraph technology
- Enable our developer community to develop a wide range of applications based on Hedera platform
Skills and Qualities Needed:
- 3 Plus years of Software Engineering experience
- Proficient in design and Java programming
- Strong engineering principles and processes aimed at developing simple, modular and high-quality code.
- Familiarity with test-driven software development processes and continuous integration tools and systems
- Strong ability and willingness to quickly adapt to a complex and changing environment
- Self-motivated, independent and driven with an attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent work experience